We provide a marketplace to sell gently used children's, teen, and maternity items, toys, books, clothes, furniture, and more. Sellers earn money on their no longer needed items while buyers save money on gently used items. Often you will find brand name items that are new or like new.
The sale is open to the public, with no admission fee to enter.
Children are welcome to accompany adults during the sale. Children must be supervised at all times.
Great deals are plentiful and we suggest you bring a large laundry basket to carry your selected items!
- Thursday, September 26th ----- 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Friday, September 27th ------ 2:00pm-8:00pm
- Saturday, September 28th --- 8:00am-12:00pm
- Saturday: many items are 1/2 Price!
The Florence Kid's Sale is a CASH or CREDIT sale only, so please plan accordingly! (Sorry, we cannot not accept checks). There will be an additional fee of $2.00 for each credit card transaction.
Florence United Methodist Church
(Behind McDonald’s, Taco Bell and Culver’s.)
Click on address below to get directions from Yahoo:
About FUMC MOPS:
The Florence Kid’s Sale is sponsored by the Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) ministry at the Florence United Methodist Church (FUMC).
Why sell with us?
- Save time: You just price, tag and drop off your items, and we do the rest!
- Earn up to 75% of sale proceeds (less registration fee)!
- Exclusive entry to a presale before the sale opens to the public.
- Give back to your community! The sale supports your local MOPS group, which ministers to and nurtures preschool Mothers in our local community.
- It feels good to clean out those closets, doesn’t it?
How do I get started?
Visit our Consignors Home Page for more information or click here to register now!
Thanks to all of the shoppers, volunteers, and consignors who have helped to make our past sales a huge success!