We provide a marketplace to sell gently used children's, teen, and maternity items, toys, books, clothes, furniture, and more. Sellers earn money on their no longer needed items while buyers save money on gently used items. Often you will find brand name items that are new or like new.
The sale is open to the public, with no admission fee to enter.
Great deals are plentiful and we suggest you bring a large laundry basket to carry your selected items!
- Friday, March 20th ------ 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday, March 21st --- 8:00am-12:00pm
- Saturday: most items are 1/2 Price!
The Florence Kid's Sale is a CASH only sale, so please plan accordingly! (Sorry, we cannot not accept credit cards or checks at this time)
Florence United Methodist Church
(Behind McDonald’s, Taco Bell and Culver’s.)
Click on address below to get directions from Yahoo:
About FUMC MOPS:
The Florence Kid’s Sale is sponsored by the Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) ministry at the Florence United Methodist Church (FUMC). Learn more about MOPS.
Why sell with us?
- Save time: You just price, tag and drop off your items, and we do the rest!
- Earn up to 75% of sale proceeds (less registration fee)!
- Exclusive entry to a presale before the sale opens to the public.
- Give back to your community! The sale supports your local MOPS group, which ministers to and nurtures preschool Mothers in our local community.
- It feels good to clean out those closets, doesn’t it?
How do I get started?
Thanks to all the shoppers, volunteers and consignors who have helped to make our past sales a huge success!